as of Jan 28 '22
52 Week Range:
Instrument is in a bear stage
Latest index price 16.64 is above long term (200 days) moving average (MA200 is 14.23). 50 day moving average is 13.74 and below 200 days moving average.
10M 8M Volume is above average
Volume is a gauge of how powerful the buyers or sellers are.
77.65 50 Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 77.65.
Current value is above 50 levels, which means that instrument's recent performance is relatively good.
Instrument may be considered 'overbought' because RSI is above 70 level.
The stock charts below are:
- Price Chart
- Stock Price Chart includes daily price chart. In interactive mode it shows prices as a Candlestick chart. Read more
- Moving Averages
- Stock Price Chart includes 30, 50, 150 and 200 day moving averages as well as volume and average volume bar charts. Read more »
- The idea behind this indicator is the prices tend to close near their past highs in bull markets, and near their lows in bear markets. Read more »
- Relative Strength Index (RSI) intended to chart the current and historical strength or weakness of an instrument. Read more »
- Moving Average Convergence / Divergence (MACD) is a trend following indicator, and is designed to identify trend changes. Read more »
One Year Statistics
- Benchmark is SPY - S&P 500 Index ETF
- Risk Free Rate: 5% (constant)
- Read more about Risk-Reward Ratios in the Market Ratios section
Beta of 0.3620 suggests that the asset is less volatile than the rest of the market.
The beta is a measure of a stock's price volatility in relation to the rest of the market. Beta measurements utilize benchmark indexes, such as the S&P 500 for a US market.
Alpha of 0.0021 suggests that the asset's performance is better than the rest of the market.
Alpha is a measure of the active return on an investment, the performance of that investment compared with a suitable market index. In general, a greater than 0 ratio means that instrument performs better than the market.
Sharpe Ratio: 0.9743
Sharpe Ratio of 0.9743 suggests that asset's reward/risk ratio is fair.
The Sharpe Ratio characterizes how well the return of an asset compensates the investor for the risk taken. In general, a ratio of 1 or greater is considered good; 2 or better is very good; and 3 or better is considered excellent.
Last Year Returns & Risk / Reward Ratios
|1 year||6 month||1 month|
|Average Daily Return||0.23%||0.18%||1.03%|
|Average Daily Volatility||± 3.48%||± 4.41%||± 5.31%|
|Risk / Reward Ratios|
|Sharpe Ratio (Risk-Reward)||0.974341||0.564428||3.011083|