- Enable behavior in our Products and/or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting stock2own.com
- Validate the authenticity of persons attempting to gain access to a specific user account
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of personalization in our products
- Collect information on our users preferences in order to create more useful products
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of on-site products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
- Customize the ad experience for our users, including tailoring job and display ads to the technologies a person has previously looked at, the communities a person has visited
- Allow direct communication between a 3rd party partner
- Collect impressions and click data for internal reporting and product optimization
- We DO NOT share identifiable "raw"" data with our clients or any third parties, however we do make high-level decisions based on aggregated data about your usage of our Products and Services.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON ME VIA COOKIES?
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?
While cookies are set for varying durations on your device, you can manually delete them at any time. However, deleting cookies will not prevent the site from setting further cookies on your device unless you adjust the settings discussed above.